P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   where is your vote going.... (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=19112)

esteeaz 29-03-04 03:21 PM

where is your vote going....

i was just wondering where the majority of the board is sitting- right or left.........not that theres no sitting area in-between :) you all know im a fucking liberal- ahahahahahahahaah!!!!! im just way to lax and openminded :) but i do think the important thing is - one gets out there and votes...........especially if its for my side ahahahahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!! :tu: :TS:

Pacewon 29-03-04 03:35 PM

Communists!!!!

span 29-03-04 03:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:tu:

floydian slip 30-03-04 07:24 AM

Gutrguy 30-03-04 07:52 AM

Im not sure, i think both major canidates are equally shitty! I think i might vote for Al Gore :f:

multi 30-03-04 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Gutrguy
Im not sure, i think both major canidates are equally shitty! I think i might vote for Al Gore :f:
lmao..
at least he invented the internet ..:rofl2:

esteeaz 31-03-04 02:07 PM

i hear that !

both canidates are disapointing- but i find most canidates are sucky. bottom line someone will have to win and i would rather have it be the more relaxed side. once again thats just my left winged view hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!! but yes political canidates blow. :beer:

defacto 21-04-04 06:31 PM

bush for sure!

there is no other way to advance the cause of anti-capitalism then to show capitalism in its full effect military domination and all to think the any republocrate will advance the cuase of social change is a pipe dream . not untill people are angry enought to vote NOBODY in majority do i see us being able to change this system into somthing like a world wide federation (bottom up power individual, affinity group, collective, coalition , network, - federation) that works for life and not for lifeless entities and their papertrails.
show that the endless profits and growth is fake we live in a reality that we are desroying all i can do is empower myself. but to vote bush advances the cause of radicalism and gets people active in a way i hope that would be apoliticaly

Nicobie 21-04-04 06:58 PM

Yea^

i that.

Dovobis 22-04-04 12:48 AM

Bush

ab-NORM-al 26-04-04 05:44 PM

i'd rather have the guy i know is an idiot than one that treats ME as one

that boy better not show up with any medals now....hidden forever

unfortunately i've felt the challenging side lost it's respect with howard dean's obvious overdose on 'power'

kerry is not helping much

i will not vote for bush, but i think he will win

i'm liberal too estee! :W:

ab-NORM-al 26-04-04 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by defacto
bush for sure!

there is no other way to advance the cause of anti-capitalism then to show capitalism in its full effect military domination and all to think the any republocrate will advance the cuase of social change is a pipe dream . not untill people are angry enought to vote NOBODY in majority do i see us being able to change this system into somthing like a world wide federation (bottom up power individual, affinity group, collective, coalition , network, - federation) that works for life and not for lifeless entities and their papertrails.
show that the endless profits and growth is fake we live in a reality that we are desroying all i can do is empower myself. but to vote bush advances the cause of radicalism and gets people active in a way i hope that would be apoliticaly

it took me a second read...but it's agreed

maybe i will vote for bush :BL: