P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Peer to Peer (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   ...have you tried Blubster? (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=9833)

MikeHunt 14-03-02 12:18 PM

...have you tried Blubster?

Blubster.....for Mp3's ...it's the sh*t.

Fast... damn fast....nice people...and a great selection of files , now that they have reached 'critical user mass'.

I use several programs - and Blubster , (for finding MP'3s) is excellent.... Easy to use.... No spyware either.

Version 2.0 is due out within days/weeks....

If you have been recently orphaned from your favorite P2P program , or are sick of all the politics and endless Beta testing of some of the 'major' filesharing programs - I highly recommend Blubster to all my fellow Napsterites.

:loud: www.blubster.com :loud:

Dawn 14-03-02 12:20 PM

Yep, I use Blubster. Fine program indeed. :tu:

Bronxie 14-03-02 01:05 PM

Just dl it. It reminds me of napster. I'll try it out later tonight. :tu:

zombywoof 14-03-02 01:20 PM

I know about Blubster. Haven't tried it yet, but if it's as good as everyone has said it is, I will have to d/l and connect to it.

HAL9000 16-03-02 08:53 PM

I tried, seems to be a lot of files on share. but I could not find what I was looking for. I use winMX and audiogalaxy to fill my drive.

Bronxie 18-03-02 11:34 AM

Well I tried it, couldn't find any songs. After I installed it, IE kept freezing so I deleted blubster now everything is back to normal.... weird :hmm:

MikeHunt 18-03-02 11:19 PM

Bronxie...if I can get you to give Blubster a second try...go to CONFIGURATIONS tab ...DOWNLOADS... uncheck box that says:Try downloads from all hosts. :loud:

...There, that will solve your freezing problem,

....and you will be able to get some great files... very fast, without the usual disconnects,timeouts and endless queuing. :S:

SpaceHippie 27-03-02 11:21 PM

Yea Mike, Blubster is verry nice, with only about 6,000 freindly users there's suprisingly some good files to be shared. And with no spyware/adds/popups/ and a file browsing feature which is great for finding good music, its hard to complain. :S:

Millencolin 28-03-02 01:15 AM

I have Blubster and t connects and searches for files in seconds, basically instantly. The only thing is that i haven't Dled any song from there yet. Everytime i go to DL it will sit there, then it'll all turn red and won't DL. Should i try what MikeHunt said? Uncheck Try downloads from all hosts?
:help:

Millencolin 28-03-02 07:48 AM

woooh hoo! i tried what MikeHunt said, and it works. I DLed 9 songs last night.:J: :FB:

MikeHunt 28-03-02 11:05 PM

Just wait...

..Just wait until 2.0 comes out next week....:J:

GuessWhatChikenButt 29-03-02 11:00 AM

I am attempting to set my share folders and can I add more then one? Because everytime I try to add more then one folder It seems I can only add one plus the default folder I added for the application....

Millencolin 31-03-02 01:58 AM

Re: Just wait...

Quote:

Originally posted by MikeHunt
..Just wait until 2.0 comes out next week....:J:
Do you know what kind of features it'll have? It'd be sweet if it had videos and pictures to search for.

relic 31-03-02 02:20 AM

good program...until this guy tried to hit on me. Just told him I was a 31 year old male...that made him get lost.

Millencolin 31-03-02 03:08 AM

LOL, what'd he think, you were a 11 yr old girl?

HAL9000 31-03-02 03:53 AM

Someone kicking a dog?

Millencolin 31-03-02 04:15 AM

Lol, no. I was riding my bike with my friend, and i saw this old man with his dog.. i've seen him b4, and he and his dog chase after ppl and he let's it bite ppl. So i had my digital camera with me, so when i rode by on the street, the dog started yackin away at me and i pointed my camera towards him and took the pic. I was glad it came out, and it's funny how the dog is barking in the pic. Can't wait till i go hit the road to my cousin's house, i'm gonna take pics of ppl, maybe even ppl pickin their nose in their car:BL: I'm a rebel!:kiss:

relic 31-03-02 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Millencolin
LOL, what'd he think, you were a 11 yr old girl?
probably what he wanted me to be :RE:

Millencolin 01-04-02 06:22 PM

lol, you should've played around with him and said you were like 12, then see where the convo ended up:BL:

relic 02-04-02 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Millencolin
lol, you should've played around with him and said you were like 12, then see where the convo ended up:BL:
prolly would have ended with a pic of a muscular oiled down guy being shown to me with the caption..."Now can I have your pic?"

pfft what ppl do nowadays :/

anyway, i have run into one prob with blubster. it seems once in awhile a transfer will just all of a sudden crap out and I have to research the song and restart the download from the person. This is just a common P2P prob is it not?