P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   The Music (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   song querry (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=13655)

JackSpratts 17-10-02 01:42 PM

song querry

Looking for Jai Uttal - Tomorrow Never Knows/Shivaya. Can't find it. Anyone?

- js.

Haole 18-10-02 10:13 AM

Hey js, did you find it? I searched slsk and found it relatively quickly. I can't d/l it for you, though, so give it another whack. BTW, I had this guy's first album years ago, and I didn't dig it much--is there an electronica leaning now?

JackSpratts 18-10-02 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by mdneer
is there an electronica leaning now?
yeah. it's pretty cool actually. so it's been queued on soulseek for over a month. it never comes down. radioparadise plays it but never when i'm ripping. it almost makes me want to go to a store, but then i'd be supporting the man. :p thanks anyway.

- js.

Haole 18-10-02 11:50 AM

I sort of have an "in" with the person sharing that file. I'll try to get it for you tomorrow.

JackSpratts 18-10-02 11:51 AM

kewl:ND:

- js.

napho 19-10-02 04:46 AM

I'm not into Country Music...especially when the country is India. :)

JackSpratts 21-10-02 12:28 AM

napho you're a philistine! :BL:

anyway i got it! and a 320k version no less. after a 12 hour winmx queue i im'd a host and he opened a slot. i love this song. he/she recommended another version too.

during the session i uploaded 87 songs. and downloaded 4. and that's cool. i've always liked uploading. like a dj to the world, there's something very satisfying watching your little files zip up off into the ether on their way to giving pleasure to others. :TS:

i actually don't know why everyone doesn't feel this way.

- js.

MagicMorpheus 01-11-02 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JackSpratts
i've always liked uploading. like a dj to the world, there's something very satisfying watching your little files zip up off into the ether on their way to giving pleasure to others. :TS:

i actually don't know why everyone doesn't feel this way.

- js.

You're gettin' a little weird. Go take a very cold shower, js.:D

albed 06-11-02 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by JackSpratts
i've always liked uploading. like a dj to the world, there's something very satisfying watching your little files zip up off into the ether on their way to giving pleasure to others. :TS:

- js.

Sounds more like pimpin' to me.:D

Shani 06-11-02 06:25 AM

lol.. i know what he means though ;)

albed 14-11-02 12:26 AM

I always got the most pleasure from finding a moldy oldie as a hissing, clicking, low volume rip and with some dedicated cooledit work turning it into a crisp, clean, healthy mp3 and releasing it back into the wild....umm...internet.:uu:

Shani 14-11-02 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by albed
I always got the most pleasure from finding a moldy oldie as a hissing, clicking, low volume rip and with some dedicated cooledit work turning it into a crisp, clean, healthy mp3 and releasing it back into the wild....umm...internet.:uu:
:D

i get the same feeling with new albums, i run an FTP search with oth.net, find a server and upload to it. but dont tell anyone :o