P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Think it pissed off the Euros that another American kicked ass in La Tour de Poopie? (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=22898)

Nicobie 25-07-06 07:14 PM

Think it pissed off the Euros that another American kicked ass in La Tour de Poopie?

Think that they'll try to pin doping on the guy?

hahahahahahaaaa

albed 25-07-06 07:43 PM

And spit on him again, yeh, that's their way.

Nicobie 26-07-06 05:31 PM

Now albed,

don be so mean.

albed 26-07-06 07:49 PM

Didn't you see the video of the shitbags spitting on Lance while he rode by before? They're scum. And you obviously know how they make baseless accusations of doping. What's mean about hating lowlife scumbags like that?

TankGirl 27-07-06 05:23 PM

Ok guys, I assume you are following this particular sport more closely, so please inform me, isn't it a standard practice to run doping tests to participants in top competitions? I don't know how it works in cycling where the competition is divided to several parts but in many sports at least all the medalists are tested routinely. What would make it somehow an European plot if International Cycling Union would catch this guy using doping? Would he be the first cyclist to get caught? Would he be the first American cyclist to get caught? Aren't there already a large number of doping cases in the history of this particular sport?

Nicobie 27-07-06 05:36 PM

hehe

It didn't take long to attack the american that won the stupid thing, did it.

albed 27-07-06 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TankGirl
Ok guys, I assume you are following this particular sport more closely, so please inform me, isn't it a standard practice to run doping tests to participants in top competitions? I don't know how it works in cycling where the competition is divided to several parts but in many sports at least all the medalists are tested routinely. What would make it somehow an European plot if International Cycling Union would catch this guy using doping? Would he be the first cyclist to get caught? Would he be the first American cyclist to get caught? Aren't there already a large number of doping cases in the history of this particular sport?

I was referring to tabloid articles and other slander about Lance Armstrong. I looks like Landis is going down; he's tested positive for an abnormal Testosteron/Epitestosteron ratio and has withdrawn from upcoming races and dropped out of sight.

TankGirl 27-07-06 06:03 PM

Ok I can understand there may be all sorts of silly 'anti' attitudes among the sport fans on both sides of Atlantic, but in this case, wasn't it his own team that made the public announcement that doping is suspected and that they will suspend him from the team pending the results of the B sample. If nobody else attacks an athlete after such an announcement, the press will do so immediately and try to eat him alive. They love shit like this.

albed 27-07-06 06:06 PM

Whatever sells papers.

TankGirl 27-07-06 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed
Whatever sells papers.

Precisely. Professional sports, tabloids... it's all just one big commercial show with top athletes working as well-paid entertainers, media attractions, advertisers and whatever to those who run the show and finance it. None of it (with the possible exception of ice hockey) should be taken too seriously. :hflag: :BL:

Nicobie 28-07-06 06:24 PM

All he needs to do is surrender

TankGirl 28-07-06 06:55 PM

13 other athletes withdrawn from the race already before it started, among them two other advance favorites Jan Ullrich and Ivan Basso. 56 pro cyclists found to have connections to the latest doping wizard, the venerable doctor Eufemiano Fuentes. Sounds like a totally doped sport to me. Why would Floyd Landis be any cleaner than the other top guys? Especially when he has just given a positive doping sample? Come on, get real. These guys want just one thing, to win, and besides the hard work of practicing they will use anything they dare to use to get what they want.

Oh well - it's just entertainment, and most entertainment businesses run on drugs anyway. :BL:

Nicobie 29-07-06 06:23 PM

HEY TG

The guy, like everybody else, was tested every day of the race.

After he won the stupid thing he was shit on by France. Why didn't they fuc with him earlier?

Have any thought that MAYBE he has natural male hormone levels?

The whole thing is stupid.

TankGirl 29-07-06 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie

That's right Nic... let's forget the whole silly thing. Besides, there are much better ways to enjoy France than sweating on mountain roads on those silly bikes. Take for example a romantic dinner in Paris. Whatever you end up doing afterwards, you don't have to worry about high testosterone levels. They might actually work to your advantage... :hflag:

- tg :WA:

miss_silver 29-07-06 07:01 PM

Quote:

That's right Nic... let's forget the whole silly thing. Besides, there are much better ways to enjoy France than sweating on mountain roads on those silly bikes. Take for example a romantic dinner in Paris. Whatever you end up doing afterwards, you don't have to worry about high testosterone levels. They might actually work to your advantage... :hflag:

So true Tg :)

albed 30-07-06 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie
The guy, like everybody else, was tested every day of the race.

After he won the stupid thing he was shit on by France. Why didn't they fuc with him earlier?

Have any thought that MAYBE he has natural male hormone levels?

Then every test he took should have shown that and not just the one before his unusual increase in performance.

He's already been stammering out other excuses too so I'd say he's guilty.

France has little to do with the matter, it's the international cycling union.

TankGirl 30-07-06 02:13 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And here's the next one....

Monsters & Critics:
Quote:

New York - US sprinter Justin Gatlin, reigning world and Olympic champion in the 100 metres and co-holder of the world record in the event, announced Saturday that he has tested positive for steroids.

Gatlin has a previous doping infraction, having been banned from international competition for two years in 2001 after a positive test for amphetamines.

Nicobie 30-07-06 06:18 PM

Quote:

:ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug: :ghug:

:L2:

:love: yes

tambourine-man 05-08-06 05:26 AM

Oh dear...

Still... no one in Europe really cares about about Tour de France.

RDixon 05-08-06 05:52 AM