P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Canadian Election........... (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=22347)

Sinner 24-01-06 10:43 AM

Canadian Election...........

Well our election is over and for the first time in 37 years a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec will not be the Prime Minister. It is a great day for Canada and a huge step in the right direction. Also the PQ – The Quebec Party lost seats and support in Quebec, they will still whine like little school girls, for example the PQ Leader said if Stephen Harper gets tuff on criminals they will fight him on it, well to bad ladies, gang members and criminals need to beware, The Liberals are on the way down, there is a new sheriff in town.

I am really happy I must say, taxes will be lower and a man from the West, the richest most successful part of Canada is in control. He will of course do all he can for Quebec and Ontario because of the population, but we will not have to worry about the hundreds of millions of taxpayer’s dollars being stolen and going to Quebec.

That is all I have right now…..
:CE:

floydian slip 24-01-06 02:11 PM

Its all moot. We will all be one big happy country anyway. :) As well as our mexican neighbors.

http://www.spp.gov/
http://www.ceocouncil.ca/en/north/north.php

but congrats to you. :)

JackSpratts 24-01-06 03:07 PM

ah kanada, welcome to our nightmare.

- js.

floydian slip 24-01-06 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts
ah kanada, welcome to our nightmare.

- js.

lol

reminds me of an Alice Cooper tune

i think your gonna like it

Mazer 24-01-06 04:58 PM

Were you following the Sam Bulte story Sinner? Sounds like it's a good thing for Canadian file sharers that she didn't get re-elected.

theknife 24-01-06 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinner
Well our election is over and for the first time in 37 years a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec will not be the Prime Minister. It is a great day for Canada and a huge step in the right direction. Also the PQ – The Quebec Party lost seats and support in Quebec, they will still whine like little school girls, for example the PQ Leader said if Stephen Harper gets tuff on criminals they will fight him on it, well to bad ladies, gang members and criminals need to beware, The Liberals are on the way down, there is a new sheriff in town.

I am really happy I must say, taxes will be lower and a man from the West, the richest most successful part of Canada is in control. He will of course do all he can for Quebec and Ontario because of the population, but we will not have to worry about the hundreds of millions of taxpayer’s dollars being stolen and going to Quebec.

That is all I have right now…..
:CE:

so did you get a real conservative? or the phony fiscally-unrestrained, big-government, loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors kind of conservatives that we have?

Nicobie 24-01-06 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknife
so did you get a real conservative? or the phony fiscally-unrestrained, big-government, loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors kind of conservatives that we have?

Ain't that the fuc'in truth.

albed 24-01-06 08:49 PM

Loot the taxpayers with those big tax cuts the libs always scream about?

No doubt that makes perfect sense to a liberal somehow.

Jadesun 25-01-06 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknife
or the phony fiscally-unrestrained, big-government, loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors kind of conservatives that we have?

That sums it up pretty damn good!!

Drakonix 25-01-06 12:44 PM

Well, at least "the phony fiscally-unrestrained, big-government, loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors" kind of conservatives that we have are much less phony, much less fiscally unrestrained, much less big government, and much less loot-the-taxpayers-to-reward-your-camapign-donors than the kind of liberals that we have.

ONEMANBANNED 25-01-06 04:40 PM

when was it?
:beer:

schmooky007 25-01-06 11:27 PM

actually it was the liberals who looted the taxpayers here, to the sound of $250 million all under then finance minister paul martin's nose. martin of course denied knowing anything about the scandal, but that's like exonerating the likes of ken lay for the collapse of enron.

on top of numerous federal scandals, including a new investigation launched by the RCMP before christmas about more millions of taxpayer money sent to government friendly advocacy groups in quebec, the liberals taxed the shit out of everybody including low income earners. no wonder they were able to deliver consecutive surpluses for years, most of which of course barely made it back to the provinces. ontario, for example, is short handed by $23 billion a year under the liberals, meaning there's a gap of $23 billion between what we the taxpayers send to ottawa and what we get in return, hence why provincial and municipal governments are forced to cut services.

the provinces are responsible for administrating healthcare but as the old saying goes all the roads lead to rome and one thing is for certain -- more and more services are being delisted. of course, while they were not busy nuking social services 'cause as martin said we had to pay down the debt, the liberals were busy exacerbating relations with the americans, our biggest trading partner, just so that martin could get a pat of the back by far left fukwits for ermm "standing up" to the evil americans, and that lovely charade believe it or not had quite a few reprecussions on several industries here, especially manufacturing.

going back to the sponsorship scandal again, $250 million of taxpayer money wasted and not one person imprisoned for it. we had enough and i really don't give a flying fuck what the likes of (non-canadians btw) rosie o'donnell think about this whole situation. the liberal party has shown nothing but contempt and corruption for years. it's time for a change.

don't get me wrong, i'm not saying that a conservative government is great news. however, the good thing about a minority conservative government is that it's on a leash. besides, the public consensus here is more important. in the states we've seen the republicans passing legislation that few americans actually support or at least have now learned to basically despise. over here it's different. harper, for instance, said that while he personally supports the death penalty he will not be introducing it back in canada because the majority of canadians are opposed to it. same thing about abortion laws. so it will be a conservative minority with a bunch of separatist kermits and loonie leftists keeping a close eye on harper, and we the canadian people will be keeping a close eye on ALL of them.

tambourine-man 26-01-06 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinner
Well our election is over and for the first time in 37 years a multi-millionaire lawyer from Quebec will not be the Prime Minister. It is a great day for Canada and a huge step in the right direction... ...gang members and criminals need to beware... ...there is a new sheriff in town.

I am really happy I must say, taxes will be lower and a man from the West, the richest most successful part of Canada is in control. He will of course do all he can for Quebec and Ontario...

I love elections.

They bring out the optimism in people and they dissolve cynicism for a few weeks.

Remind me to dig this thread up in 12 months time.

floydian slip 26-01-06 02:45 AM

we can argue about consevatives and liberals until the cows come home, err wait the cows aint coming home because the politicians took them. they are all the same, be it dem or repub, most are no good and corrupt and getting paid by corporations an lobbyists for the laws they want, and to make more money from we the people. meanwhile we are divided arguing about makeup on a pig. farm animal analogies work pretty good i'd say :D

so lets see the bigger picture here people

consrvatives = bad
liberals = bad
democrats = bad
republicans = bad

fuck those motherfucken fuckerz
:)
thank you for your time

schmooky007 26-01-06 03:21 PM

very true, it's not the people who put politicians in power. it's corporations.

Sinner 26-01-06 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by schmooky007
very true, it's not the people who put politicians in power. it's corporations.

Then what is the voting for???? Shouldn't corporations just have voting rights then?

albed 26-01-06 04:23 PM

Another Michael Moore drone.

floydian slip 26-01-06 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed
Another Michael Moore drone.

arent you being a little hard on yourself

Sinner 30-01-06 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer
Were you following the Sam Bulte story Sinner? Sounds like it's a good thing for Canadian file sharers that she didn't get re-elected.

To be honest no, I never heard of her until now. But yeah, I am glad she lost her seat.

Nicobie 30-01-06 07:30 PM

Aren't you also~

~sick of all them Canadians telling everyone how good and smart they are?