P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Crazy prediction: McCain isn't running for president (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=24592)

Ðiego 28-07-08 12:11 PM

Crazy prediction: McCain isn't running for president

I don't mind being called crazy and so I'm just going to throw this out there: what if McCain isn't actually planning on running for president?

He's being too direct in his attacks against Obama, diverging from public opinion too much, and is way behind the trend on current events.

I think he's there to try and do as much damage against Obama as he can, while disappointing, and yet sucking up to, the GOP base as much as possible, so that he can drop out and have (Romney?) take over and 'revitalize' the GOP campaign and set a new agenda; basically resetting the GOP campaign on a fresh start.

He'll take sick or the like and have to drop out, which will give him, and thus the GOP, a 'sympathy' vote; to the delight of the GOP base which is disillusioned by his chances.

I know it's a nuts idea, and you're free to call me paranoid if you like, and I'll hardly disagree on this one, but he's doing so poorly that I can't see it as anything but as being on purpose and that he's a straw-man candidate, or if you prefer a different metaphor, a lightening rod candidate.

And on that note: he's had a 'growth' removed form his face today. The other side from where he had cancer in 2000..

It would be interesting to know what the rules are on his war chest should he drop out.

Ð :S:

multi 28-07-08 01:29 PM

I'll go a step further and speculate on a scenario where McCain is just a patsy for the diabolical Bush agenda...just killing time while maybe even knowing that Bush intends on starting something big enough to postpone the election indefinitely.

Bush didn't change the executive powers for the President to be able to do that for nothing..

Eh, I guess I watch too many movies.. :BL:

albed 28-07-08 01:52 PM

Hey let's talk about Diego....too late, Diego beat us to it.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/7.../313/77/558274

Ðiego 28-07-08 01:57 PM

Hey, maybe you can teach McCain how to do 'a Google'! I hear he's still not grasped the concept.

Any thoughts on the idea? I'd say 'original thoughts', but I don't want to push my luck..

JackSpratts 28-07-08 02:54 PM

i'm not sure i'd bet on either of these guys making it to jan 09 so it would have to be someone else like bloomberg because romney - he's unelectable at this point - ditto giuliani, paul, thompson and huckabee. tbh the gop is sol atm.

albed 28-07-08 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ðiego (Post 262563)
Hey, maybe you can teach McCain how to do 'a Google'! I hear he's still not grasped the concept.

Any thoughts on the idea? I'd say 'original thoughts', but I don't want to push my luck..

McCain has people to google for him. But maybe he can teach you to love America and fight for it instead of against it. :dis:

Ðiego 28-07-08 03:59 PM

And maybe he can buy you a beer :BL:

multi 28-07-08 04:18 PM

So, is that what you do.. you think your'e fighting for your beloved America do you,albed?
mister head kicker, all the time weeding out the dissenters .. is that the fucking story?
because you fail at that, big time..

Going daily, for several years to a forum where you are outnumbered by people of the opposite political persuasion and being a narcissistic shithead ,is that really your idea of 'fighting' for America?

Seeing you are so much better than everyone else here , surely you have something better to do?

Ðiego 28-07-08 04:19 PM

That's not fair, Multi!

You forgot the mask and cape..

Ð :S

Nicobie 28-07-08 05:33 PM

dillweeds all

narcissistic shithead

Yesyesyesyesyes

:L2:

Where's the love?

malvachat 29-07-08 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ðiego (Post 262568)
That's not fair, Multi!

And his medal.

----------------
Listening to: The Sex Pistols - Anarchy in the UK
via FoxyTunes

pisser 29-07-08 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ðiego (Post 262568)
That's not fair, Multi!

Don't forget the shitcookie I sent him last week either!:CG:

multi 22-08-08 08:24 PM

What can you say?
The McCain presidential campaign is a complete farce..
Quote:

One of the clumsy arguments that the McCain camp tried to make today in hopes of slowing down the media freight train over not knowing how many homes he and his wife, Cindy, own was that Barack Obama (D) is also a rich guy who lives in a mansion himself, just like McCain. I believe the term they used was "a frickin' mansion."

Well, there's just one problem with that argument. These guys aren't even in the same class.

Earlier this year, the nonpartisan Sunlight Foundation did an analysis of the net worth of each of the 535 members of Congress based on their personal financial disclosure.

Guess which one is worth about $36 million and which one is worth $799,000?
It's getting harder to believe this is a serious campaign by the Republicans as each day passes