P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Napsterites News (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   My first announcement as a mod (yeah !!) (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=3458)

walktalker 30-06-01 11:31 PM

My first announcement as a mod (yeah !!)

Welcome to the News Forum !
I write this thread to announce you the following.

As you may have noticed, Nicobie, who was the local moderator, stepped down recently. Tonight, I, walktalker, have been assigned to replace him and manage this Forum in his stead. This is the first time I obtain the job of moderator, and knowing this, I am very thankful toward Gazdet and Lezzbeefriends for trusting me and for giving me this responsibility.

This forum is subject to every rules used in any other Forum, administrated by Gazdet. However, I'd like to raise the following.

-- This place will be used as a repertory of news for the use of all Napsterites. Anyone can copy/move news/news critics threads into it if you so desire, regardless of the date of first release.

-- Any threads that is not news-related in any way will be sent back to the Underground upon discovery.

-- My power is limited to the News Forum only. I am a regular member beyond this point, so you'll have to call on other mods or on Gazdet if you need help outside this Forum.

-- I might have to change threads' place in this forum as an effort to allow people to have an easier time to find the information they need.

-- Under no circonstances will I ever edit other people's posts. Threads or posts might be erased, but only as a last resort.

-- This forum should be viewed as an archive. I encourage Napsterites to append opinions outside, to prevent disturbing the existing order of the threads inside the News Forum. You can get any thread copied into the forum of your choice, simply by sending me a PM.

-- Should you need any help, do not hesitate to send me an PM, an email or an ICQ message. All the details about me are included inside the profile page.

That's about it. I hope you'll appreciate my presence as a moderator in this place. Should you ever disagree with any of the sentences above or my attitude in general, feel free to send me a PM. It will be a pleasure to supply you with answers.

Thank you for your attention.

--- Walktalker, the newsman

TankGirl 01-07-01 12:03 AM

My warmest congratulations, Mr. Newsman! :tu: :beer:

The Napsterites news archive couldn't be in better hands. Thanks to your continuous efforts and contributions we have been a most luxuriously informed little online community. Keep up your good work, it is greatly appreciated. :AP: :AP: :AP:

- tg ;)

relic 01-07-01 07:31 AM

:beer: :tu: :TY:

01-07-01 09:46 AM

:tu:

Ice 02-07-01 01:52 AM

Congrats.........Mr Newsman......... as always we look forward to your keeping us up to date with whats hot and what's not.
Cheers Dude :D

I'll_Do_It_For_A_Dollar 02-07-01 03:57 AM

congrats MR!!!!! woooha!

i think ur perfect for the job no doubt :tu:
u kick much arse being the "bearer of news" :D :love:

02-07-01 11:54 AM

Quote:

walktalker:

Any threads that is not news-related in any way will be sent back to the Underground upon discovery.
That reminds me of the New York Times motto "all the news that's fit to print". Or you can make your own variation: all the news that's shit, we'll print.

04-07-01 05:33 PM

Congratulations!It's good to see a happy Canadian.

Pacewon 08-07-01 03:23 PM

What do you mean Canadian??? He's from Quebec!!!!

:) :)

walktalker 08-07-01 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Pacewon
What do you mean Canadian??? He's from Quebec!!!!

:) :)

Listen to the pacewon :BL: :p :BL: :BL:

Catbert13 16-07-01 02:11 PM

Well it seems fitting for you to be the mod of this forum. I'mean you are kinda the guy who brings the news to this forum...why should anybody else moderate it?

Anywho...Congrats!