P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bush=Hitler is retarded (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=18613)

multi 28-01-04 09:43 PM

dont let the cheap flyer fool ya ...it was a pretty good show...for its time..:tu:

Drakonix 28-01-04 10:57 PM

The front-most character in that is one of the "Visitor" commanders. The character name was Diana, portrayed by actress Jane Badler.

That is not a good pic of her, she looks younger in the series.

LOL her character is an evil, venomous, 100% lizard bitch. According to the series, she attained commander rank through sexual favors for her leader. Diana's bungling gave the humans in the series most of the breaks to whip the scaly butts.

Edit: Added better picture of Jane Badler as Diana the Lizzy B

floydian slip 29-01-04 02:15 AM

come to think of it those voice effects the aliens had in V is what steven hawking sounds like no?

he must be the leader.

legion 29-01-04 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by span
i think Icke is on to something!

He is on something alright. I don't know what it is yet but i want some of it.;)

tambourine-man 29-01-04 04:06 AM

Icke...

Christ, not again...

I'm sure I've vented my speen over this idiot before. Icke is a mong (I reserve this insult for only the supremely dumb) - though it's amusing that Span describes him as a 'lefty'. (Actually, what exactly is a 'lefty' - just so that we have a clear definition for later insults).

Icke defies the left-right-argument-rubbish. He floats above the divide like a weighty turd, casting his bullshit to anyone that will listen. Frankly, Span, I'm surprised you even bothered to dig this e-twat up - he's largely disregarded by fortean science and new age types... politically, he's vacuous with no values that could be considered as 'lefty-like'. I'm not sure he can be described as anything other than Icke-ian... or a fuckwit.

Dead thread.

span 29-01-04 05:23 AM

when did i call him a lefty?

greedy_lars 29-01-04 05:55 AM

Re: Bush=Hitler is retarded

Quote:

Originally posted by span
and not suprisingly whacked out lefties lap this shit up like fat kid at a buffet
-----------------------------------
liberalnproud:
But I have now read many books, and visited many sites on this subject. I just finished Icke's 9-11 book. There is definately something to this, because it is so secretive, alot of people are guessing. I for one totally believe this is what is going on.
-----------------------------------

:rofl: and you guys wonder why normal people laugh at you (hint: it's not just because of your B.O.)

it would seem you implied it in the above text.

span 29-01-04 06:28 AM

Re: Re: Bush=Hitler is retarded

Quote:

Originally posted by greedy_lars
it would seem you implied it in the above text.
no i didn't, Liberalnproud and others like her that believe this tripe are the only whacked out lefties i fingered(lol)

greedy_lars 29-01-04 07:41 AM

what part of " and you guys wonder " am i missing?

span 29-01-04 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by greedy_lars
what part of " and you guys wonder " am i missing?
the part where i called David Icke a lefty

tambourine-man 06-02-04 08:12 AM

Don't agree with it... but a point well made, nontheless. :D