P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Appache killing video (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=18503)

floydian slip 17-01-04 01:09 AM

Appache killing video

article

video

Quote:

The one-minute file, filmed from a US Apache helicopter, shows three suspected Iraqi insurgents being shot with 30mm cannon fire.

Drakonix 17-01-04 02:10 AM

Damn. Scratch three suspected Iraqi insurgents.

Dawn 17-01-04 05:42 AM

Shot? It looked more like exploded!

gazdet 17-01-04 07:23 AM

strewth, I thought my .243 was bad enough... :eek:

legion 17-01-04 09:57 AM

Shit people, what the fuck am i looking at here? nothing more than a public execution. Nice really really nice.:m:

theknife 17-01-04 11:15 AM

...executing the wounded guy on the ground was a nice touch:eek:

to quote my son: "that doesn't seem like us"

no, it doesn't:RE:

pod 17-01-04 01:03 PM

Just remember that this is an infrared view, and dust is probably very effective at blocking heat. Actually, pretty much anything is. So that's why those hits look like explosions.

span 17-01-04 01:54 PM

we need more videos of us killing assholes with high powered weaponry.

legion 17-01-04 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by span

Yawn.... sheesh..... what a surprise, I guess jcmd is next eh?

theknife 17-01-04 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by span
masturbation material for conservatives:BL:

Drakonix 17-01-04 02:27 PM

Quote:

Just remember that this is an infrared view, and dust is probably very effective at blocking heat. Actually, pretty much anything is. So that's why those hits look like explosions.
That's true, but.....

The weapon used is an M230 30 mm chain gun, and it fires projectiles that are explosive and designed to penetrate light armor. It shoots about 600 rounds per minute - ten shots per second. A 30 mm projectile is about 1.18 inches in diameter. If a human is struck by such a projectile, there is most likely going to be fragmentation of what used to be a living person. The M230 is also probably the lightest weapon the helicopter carried.

Combat weapons delivery footage is usually more appalling than appealing. The helicopter has to engage the target while watching out for shoulder-fired missiles and rocket propelled grenade launchers. Iraqi combatants would have no qualms about downing the helicopter if given the opportunity.

Unfortunately, there is only one way combat is won, you have to kill people and blow up things. It’s not like Quake 3 Arena where your character re-spawns somewhere in the arena after being fragged. That’s why war sucks. That’s why freedom is so precious - it’s price is spilled blood.

Edit - forgot the quote for relevance

Nicobie 17-01-04 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theknife
What a strange thing to say.

span 17-01-04 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theknife
yes because everyone knows only conservatives enjoy watching violence! :RE:

zombywoof 17-01-04 08:44 PM

multi 17-01-04 10:09 PM

anyone know how to what play these files in if they are all blocky..

must be my codecs fucked up maybe..cause no player will play it properly..

Drakonix 17-01-04 10:56 PM

It's a mpeg video, lots of players should do it. Examples: Windows Media Player, Quicktime, and some DVD players can play these.

Sounds like something's hosed.

ab-NORM-al 17-01-04 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legion
Shit people, what the fuck am i looking at here? nothing more than a public execution. Nice really really nice.:m:

i didn't click the link....i knew i'd feel the way you do

i don't need video proof of the evils in "government"...any kind of government

i've had enough of war!

those that want it, can carry on with it :S:

i'm a republican kinda conservative democrat with very liberal views and enjoy working and making great money and getting stoned and being a fuckup and sharing.... and sleep....i love sleep

all in the same day :beer:

JackSpratts 18-01-04 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by ab-NORM-al
i'm a republican kinda conservative democrat with very liberal views and enjoy working and making great money and getting stoned and being a fuckup and sharing.... and sleep....i love sleep

all in the same day

norm, you're a thoroughly well rounded guy. :tu:

i must say finishing off the guy on ground was truly a deft touch. i'm with knife. can't you just hear the gurgling whiny outrage bubbling up from the mouth of rumsfeld if it was some "poor american" shredded by "barbaric iraqis" when collapsed on his knees with his life oozing out of him "no possible threat to anyone"? he'd face the camera and warn solemly of "repercusions" and future "prosecutions for war crimes under geneva conventions" as his indignation rose. rush limbaugh beating the war drums, reminding everyone why we're fighting, why those whiny liberals are so out of touch, coddling such "murderous scum!" but no. this was us pulling the trigger. there will be no war crimes for killing the wounded from hovering warships here. instead we get treated to "neutralised threat indices" and patriots protecting freedom.

- js.

span 18-01-04 01:07 AM

of course if he was left to bleed a slow death we'd be called "savages!", damned if do, damned if we don't :RE:

jcmd62 18-01-04 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legion
Yawn.... sheesh..... what a surprise, I guess jcmd is next eh?
In the future you would fair better by allowing me to actually post an opinion before you start assuming that you know one way or another how I feel about anything.

You don't have a clue as to my beliefs or opinions, and absolutely NO business trying to associate my opinions with those of someone else.

If I choose to jump in and support someones opinion, I will do so MYSELF, I damn sure don't need your fucking help.

You want my opinion.......ask.......as little time as you've been here you should at least know by now I don't have a problem telling you what I really think of worthless whiny assholes like you.

I am really sick and tired of assuming fucks like you who ASSUME that just because I SUPPORT my Country, Troops and President, whether I voted for him or not, that I am some war-mongerer who enjoys watching people die horrible deaths.

Well Mr. Netherlands you obviously don't sit around everyday after hearing about more American deaths in Iraq and have to watch your mom age ten years for every fucking day she is forced to wait for that knock on the door. Maybe if you had to watch your mom hide in her bedroom afraid to answer the phone and break into tears everytime a damn unmarked police car comes down the street your views of those poor fucking Iraqis might just be a little more realistic.