P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Swap Shop (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Wanted : (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=16082)

Willow 25-04-03 04:53 AM

Wanted :

A soul. I seem to have mislaid mine, I suspect it was taken by the same person who took my heart and my copy of Animal Logic II.

In exchange I offer: Anything you want.

gazdet 25-04-03 05:12 AM

Re: Wanted :

Quote:

Originally posted by Willow
Anything you want.
:CG: *cough*

Willow 25-04-03 05:28 AM

Re: Re: Wanted :

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally posted by gazdet
:CG: *cough*
My offer stands, even to weird men from Oz.

And on that note, can you tell me how long the she bitch from hell has been using this as an avatar?

gazdet 25-04-03 06:34 AM

Re: Re: Re: Wanted :

Quote:

My offer stands, even to weird men from Oz.

ooooh goodie.. so Figure 8 sex still counts eh? :CG: :BL:

Quote:

And on that note, can you tell me how long the she bitch from hell has been using this as an avatar?
oh... prob since about the end of the month :D

(seriously... no idea) :p

Willow 25-04-03 08:39 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted :

Quote:

Originally posted by gazdet
ooooh goodie.. so Figure 8 sex still counts eh? :CG: :BL:

oh... prob since about the end of the month :D

(seriously... no idea) :p

I offer love, friendship, companionship, empathy, sympathy, and ability to spell and help you choose clothes that suit you. And you want a shag. Figures. Two admins. One wants to sleep with me, one doesn't. Odds of it being the one I like quite a bit? Not the 50/50 you'd hope.

I was hoping you'd have a log of when her profile was last updated, ans I suspect her whole rip my heart out and stomp on it was planned and rehearsed a while ago. Dawn was right. Blonde, but right. Pah.

gazdet 25-04-03 09:34 AM

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wanted :

Quote:

I offer ability to spell.

...heheh forgive me, my "misspelling antics" may be intended to keep Nicobe company :BL:

( or just something else...... ;) :D )

Quote:

And you want a shag. Figures. Two admins. One wants to sleep with me, one doesn't. Odds of it being the one I like quite a bit? Not the 50/50 you'd hope.
Ok you win.... we shall let Tg join in and all will be ok?. :RE: :D

Quote:

I was hoping you'd have a log of when her profile was last updated, ans I suspect her whole rip my heart out and stomp on it was planned and rehearsed a while ago. Dawn was right. Blonde, but right. Pah.
dahling....I have no log of "her" setting her preferences...tho surely it's not so bad....u know that. :BL:

Šiego 25-04-03 12:24 PM

Steely Dan - Reelin in the Years

Alpha 28-05-03 07:34 PM

Wow very rare to see a woman on t3h forums..Im new....Beware of some people that come here from www.bfcentral.com (like me)
theyll b all over you (willow) like a fat kid with cupcakes :p

:beer: m8

badfish_76 16-07-03 11:34 AM

There are lotsa women here. I am one of them. And a naughty one at that:p :gfish: