P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   A Wall Of Irony (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=23804)

RDixon 30-03-07 09:51 AM

A Wall Of Irony

The head of a California company hired by the U.S. government to help build a fence along the Southwest border to curb the flow of illegal aliens into the United States has been sentenced on charges of hiring illegals for the job.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...4512-2035r.htm

floydian slip 30-03-07 11:11 AM

war on terror = irony

Mazer 30-03-07 03:36 PM

Life imitates art, and highlights a separate controversy at the same time.

Nicobie 30-03-07 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RDixon (Post 255390)
The head of a California company hired by the U.S. government to help build a fence along the Southwest border to curb the flow of illegal aliens into the United States has been sentenced on charges of hiring illegals for the job.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/natio...4512-2035r.htm

And this suprises you?

It was govm'nt aproved after all... Hahahahahahahahahahhaaa

multi 31-03-07 08:13 AM

what we need is a war on irony..

JackSpratts 31-03-07 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie (Post 255406)
And this suprises you?

It was govm'nt aproved after all... Hahahahahahahahahahhaaa

like what nic, your sacred "private sector" doesn't use illegals, or isn't corrupt, or doesn't screw the sheeples?

- js.

malvachat 31-03-07 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 255421)
like what nic, your sacred "private sector" doesn't use illegals, or isn't corrupt, or doesn't screw the sheeples?

- js.

They would if they look like this.

JackSpratts 31-03-07 04:11 PM

yours mal?

um, she have a sister?

- js.

Nicobie 31-03-07 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 255421)

- js.

The "private sector" is way behind screwing the peeps compared to our wonderfull govm'nt. If one doesn't want to buy a product from the "private sector" they don't have to. Try not paying taxes, fees or fines and see what happens.

So sad, but so true.

{stomping}:PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: {/stomping}

malvachat 01-04-07 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie (Post 255443)
The "private sector" is way behind screwing the peeps compared to our wonderfull govm'nt. If one doesn't want to buy a product from the "private sector" they don't have to. Try not paying taxes, fees or fines and see what happens.

So sad, but so true.

{stomping}:PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: :PE: {/stomping}

Did you never watch this then Nic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

JackSpratts 01-04-07 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie (Post 255443)

really? ok tell you what nic, come back east and i'll try avoiding taxes. meanwhile you can try avoiding the private sector's polluted air. we'll see what happens. ;)

- js.

Nicobie 01-04-07 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 255459)
really? ok tell you what nic, come back east and i'll try avoiding taxes. meanwhile you can try avoiding the private sector's polluted air. we'll see what happens. ;)

- js.

Hi Jack

I don't quite understand what you mean.

Why do I have to go back east for you to avoid taxes?

Why do you support industries that pollute anyway? Am I getting a sniff of hypocrite?

Nicobie 01-04-07 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malvachat (Post 255456)
Did you never watch this then Nic?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZO6G7dfpI

I got through the first 15 minutes but was afraid to watch more as I would probably turn into a raving tax avoider and get the IRS/FBI on my skinny butt.

Ever heard the expression, "like stink on shit"? Hahahahahahahahahaaaa

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How come we don't have any happy lavender stompin' donkeys smilies here?

JackSpratts 02-04-07 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie (Post 255474)
Hi Jack

I don't quite understand what you mean.

Why do I have to go back east for you to avoid taxes?

Why do you support industries that pollute anyway? Am I getting a sniff of hypocrite?

here in the east nic for the benefit of all you california hippies, we suffer the air pollution blowing in from the entire continental us (prevailing winds go from west to east - pass from your end to ours). my "invitation" is extended so you can see for yourself how utterly impossible it is for east-coasters to escape the sins of the western/mid-western private sector, regardless of whether or not we support them. nothing new there, at least not to a gubmint hatin' dude like yourself.

it is that gubmint and it's rules however which are the only things protecting us from air that's even worse. so while you don't need to come out here to learn how to escape taxes and fees, you will need to come here to experience for yourself how you can't escape the effects of your industry. if you ever did make the effort to visit i'd be happy to show you how it's easier to avoid most taxes and fees then it is to avoid certain products of the private sector.

as to what you're sniffing nic, well, we breathe your crap everyday. i'm guessing you do too.

btw, i just watched a great download. it's called the god who wasn't there. when i saw it i thought of a few here who'd appreciate it, incl you.

- js.

albed 02-04-07 11:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 255499)
here in the east nic for the benefit of all you california hippies, we suffer the air pollution blowing in from the entire continental us (prevailing winds go from west to east - pass from your end to ours). my "invitation" is extended so you can see for yourself how utterly impossible it is for east-coasters to escape the sins of the western/mid-western private sector, regardless of whether or not we support them. nothing new there, at least not to a gubmint hatin' dude like yourself.

- js.

Well I'm about as far east as Jack and I don't notice any air pollution "blowing in". I think his problem is local, if not psychological.
"WOE IS ME, I'M SUFFERING"

Drakonix 02-04-07 12:24 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

here in the east nic for the benefit of all you california hippies, we suffer the air pollution blowing in from the entire continental us (prevailing winds go from west to east - pass from your end to ours).
Funny you should mention "passing from your end".

Tonight's menu is pictured below. LOL, prepare to suffer.

vernarial 02-04-07 07:13 PM

The people on the west coast get a bunch of pollution from China.

Nicobie 03-04-07 07:26 PM

What?

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 255499)

as to what you're sniffing nic, well, we breathe your crap everyday. i'm guessing you do too.

Hahahahahahaa

What are you talkin' about, My flatulence compares to spring cherry blossoms and should be bottled and sold at the finest stores all over the world.

btw, i just watched a great download. it's called the god who wasn't there. when i saw it i thought of a few here who'd appreciate it, incl you.

Please, no godshit here. I about puked when I clicked your link.

Don't even get me started about dog.

- js.

TG must be picking on me again. The damn sotware says message is too short. So here are a few 'smilies' too get it to post. :KA: :KA:

:hflag: :hflag: :hflag:

:love: ya TG even though you won't let me carve you your original tank logo.