P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Napsterites News (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Condoms 'Too Big' for Indian Men (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=23410)

JackSpratts 10-12-06 06:54 PM

Condoms 'Too Big' for Indian Men

Damian Grammaticus

A survey of more than 1,000 men in India has concluded that condoms made according to international sizes are too large for a majority of Indian men.

The study found that more than half of the men measured had penises that were shorter than international standards for condoms.

The two-year study was carried out by the Indian Council of Medical Research.

Over 1,200 volunteers from the length and breadth of the country had their penises measured precisely, down to the last millimetre.

The scientists even checked their sample was representative of India as a whole in terms of class, religion and urban and rural dwellers.

The conclusion of all this scientific endeavour is that about 60% of Indian men have penises which are between three and five centimetres shorter than international standards used in condom manufacture.

Story

Drakonix 10-12-06 09:03 PM

Well, there is always:

The thumb/fingers of latex or nitrile (hand) gloves.
Finger cots.
Toy balloons that are roughly cylindrical.
Saran wrap.

There is talk about a "spray-on" condom, probably won't be seen on the market for several years.

With all the people and HIV cases there, abstinence or "solitaire" is probably the best solution.

ONEMANBANNED 10-12-06 11:34 PM

a new internet name came to mind

Wilma Fingadew:beer:

goldie 16-12-06 07:47 AM

just goes to show you that size doesn't matter..............

what's the population of india again like a billion of 'em?

:CG:

Ramona_A_Stone 16-12-06 10:39 AM

Frankly I'm appalled at you boys (and girl) for participating in this racist, sophomoric humor. I mean really, this is lower than fart jokes, and far crueler.

Voice of Apu: I'm thinking it must be karma. Perhaps they used their penises poorly in a previous life.

JackSpratts 16-12-06 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramona_A_Stone (Post 251153)
Frankly I'm appalled at you boys (and girl) for participating in this racist, sophomoric humor. I mean really, this is lower than fart jokes, and far crueler.

sheeze ramana, only if you're indian. what are the odds of that?

:scared:

- js.

Ramona_A_Stone 16-12-06 11:36 AM

Thankfully, as you all know, I'm Japanese and, like most Japanese men, am extremely well endowed.

:bc: <---actual size

goldie 16-12-06 02:38 PM

i am trying so hard (no pun intended) not to laugh myself to death over here :CG:

napho 16-12-06 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This answers something that I've always wondered about. Why do Indian men always stand in fields of high crops? Obviously to hide their shame.

goldie 16-12-06 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by napho (Post 251168)
This answers something that I've always wondered about. Why do Indian men always stand in fields of high crops? Obviously to hide their shame.

well napho, the way they're posed in that grassy field, they're facial expressions, the fact that the guy on the right has his thumb and index finger about 2 inches apart.........and the way guy on the left is gawking at the guy on the right's "measurement" approximation...........

strike that - at closer inspection, guy on the left has his fingers spread about 1.5 inches apart........hmmmmmm.

i think I know what they're talking about <bragging rights perhaps?) :CG: :CG:

oh lawdy.........

multi 17-12-06 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldie (Post 251162)
i am trying so hard (no pun intended) not to laugh myself to death over here :CG:

HAHA.. just realized why Goldie :rofl4:

innocently leave the story up on a computer screen somewhere :CG: