P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Operation OIL - The Weak In Review - October 31st, '03 (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=17834)

multi 06-11-03 02:34 PM

:sto:
wheres the 3rd idiot gone..?

havent you fucks got some conservative type forum you can pat each others lame butts?

Sinner 06-11-03 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by multi

havent you fucks got some conservative type forum you can pat each others lame butts?

You couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel.

span 06-11-03 03:54 PM

Quote:

quite trying to stifle my freedom of speech you communist, this ain't the motherland.

floydian slip 06-11-03 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by span
LOLERSKATES

i'm gonna have her and my GWB in a flightsuit doll* make out.

*action figure

Will that replace your Ann Coulter sock puppet that you keep under your pillow?

multi 06-11-03 05:20 PM

freedom to lie..

:hah: BUSH ADMINISTRATION MANIPULATING THE FACTS TO COMBAT LOW APPROVAL RATINGS

In yet another episode of the Bush Administration’s attempts to deceive the American public, the White House has again been caught manipulating the facts on the war in Iraq. In the past weeks, 11 identical letters were sent by members of the 501st Infantry Regiment stationed in Iraq outlining the progress being made in the Iraqi reconstruction. Gannet News Service later contacted the soldiers who “authored” the letter and found that six soldiers had not written the letter but signed it, one had not signed the letter, and one didn’t even know about the letter. Incidentally, the letter appeared just five days after an October 8th memo circulated Washington, DC accusing the White House and Pentagon of making up and distorting over 50 war stories in order to boost support for the war. The memo’s author, former National War College Professor Sam Gardiner, is quoted as saying, “Never before have so many stories been created to sell a war.”more..

legion 06-11-03 05:37 PM

Some people in here need to listen a lot less to the voices that keep on saying follow me. either political or religious!

Get ya own set of virtues and live by them the best you can.

theknife 06-11-03 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Legion
Get ya own set of virtues and live by them the best you can.
as opposed to using the virtues of such stellar moral figures as Bill Bennett and Rush Limbaugh?

hmm, you might be on to something there.

legion 06-11-03 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by theknife
as opposed to using the virtues of such stellar moral figures as Bill Bennett and Rush Limbaugh?

HEHEHE who ???

span 07-11-03 04:46 AM

Re: freedom to lie..

Quote:

:hah: BUSH ADMINISTRATION MANIPULATING THE FACTS TO COMBAT LOW APPROVAL RATINGS

In yet another episode of the Bush Administration’s attempts to deceive the American public, the White House has again been caught manipulating the facts on the war in Iraq. In the past weeks, 11 identical letters were sent by members of the 501st Infantry Regiment stationed in Iraq outlining the progress being made in the Iraqi reconstruction. Gannet News Service later contacted the soldiers who “authored” the letter and found that six soldiers had not written the letter but signed it, one had not signed the letter, and one didn’t even know about the letter. Incidentally, the letter appeared just five days after an October 8th memo circulated Washington, DC accusing the White House and Pentagon of making up and distorting over 50 war stories in order to boost support for the war. The memo’s author, former National War College Professor Sam Gardiner, is quoted as saying, “Never before have so many stories been created to sell a war.”more..

already debunked and explained, but i guess looking for a follow up is too much for you because it might contradict your beliefs.

tambourine-man 07-11-03 06:45 AM

Hmmmmm

tambourine-man 07-11-03 07:50 AM

WOW... I just discovered the mathematical formulae for this discussion...

Can I have a Nobel Prize now?

tambourine-man 07-11-03 07:58 AM

WOW... I just discovered the mathematical formulae for this discussion...

1 Attachment(s)
Can I have a Nobel Prize now?

Sinner 07-11-03 10:40 AM

hhmmmm, it took you three post to get it right and it is not even funny. Or do you really believe in what you posted?.....either way it is very very sad. Do they have a Posting on Forums for Dumbies??

:beer:

naz 07-11-03 11:09 AM

Worst thread ever.

Sinner 07-11-03 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by naz
Worst thread ever.

Well I think the title gave that away.

naz 07-11-03 11:35 AM

Your contributions have been amazing as usual.

Sinner 07-11-03 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by naz
Your contributions have been amazing as usual.

I thought so too....

floydian slip 07-11-03 02:42 PM

aaamaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzziiiiiiing graaaaaaaaaaace
hooooooooow sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet the sooooooooooound

miss_silver 07-11-03 03:06 PM

let it rest

That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost
But now I'm found
Was blind but now I see.

Blindness only occurs to those who don't see that this thread is going nowhere fast!

Please do check into your nearest crazyhouse if the insanity continues:help:

span 07-11-03 03:28 PM

it was fine until Multi's frothing-at-the-mouth breakdown into liberal dementia, i hope he seeks the help he's crying out for.