P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Nails for Ronnie (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=19586)

Mazer 11-06-04 11:59 PM

So, I'm getting the feeling that you didn't vote for Reagan, am I right Heathcliff?

Heathcliff 12-06-04 09:09 AM

Ah, a really subtile question.

I guess if I say I didn't vote then I've got no right to complain right? (I don't recall ever hearing my right of free speech was tied to my voting record). And If I say I voted for one or the other then I'm either a hypocrite or a partisan correct?

I'll confound you with the truth then.

I was more-or-less a right-wing jerk when I was young and stupid. Then I grew up a bit and saw the world more clearly and now I vote (and have voted since I felt like I knew what I was doing) straight Democratic. Until a real alternative comes along it's the best I can do short of starting a revolution.

Neo-liberal economics and the neo-conservative social programs disgust me pretty much equally. :MAD:

The Democrates may be doomed but the republicans are REALLY REALLY doomed. IMO

That answer your question?

Mazer 12-06-04 05:46 PM

Um, no actually. I wasn't trying to trap you or anything, a simple yes or no would have sufficed. You don't have to answer, really, that's a right granted to you by the Fifth Amendment. I just sort of got the feeling that you didn't vote for Reagan.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about Neo-Liberal social programs and Neo-Conservative economics.

albed 13-06-04 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heathcliff
When I want to drive a car I don't start with iron ore and forge my own. I rely on experts to build one for me. It's perfectly legitimate. Besides the last two posts weren't pasted so what you gripping about?

Says it all; when you want to post an idea you don't start learning facts to form your own.....

Heathcliff 14-06-04 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer
Um, no actually. I wasn't trying to trap you or anything, a simple yes or no would have sufficed. You don't have to answer, really, that's a right granted to you by the Fifth Amendment. I just sort of got the feeling that you didn't vote for Reagan.

Incidentally, I feel the same way about Neo-Liberal social programs and Neo-Conservative economics.

U must be Libertarian then?

Mazer 14-06-04 04:59 PM

Quote:

U must be Libertarian then?

Almost.

jcmd62 21-06-04 03:28 PM

Quote:

When I want to drive a car I don't start with iron ore and forge my own. I rely on experts to build one for me. It's perfectly legitimate. Besides the last two posts weren't pasted so what you gripping about?

Just like you don't start with "hard work" and a "Job" of your own. You rely on the government to support you. Its perfectly legitimate. Besides millions of low-life perfectly able bodied lazy liberal scumbags are fraudulently using welfare and foodstamps and dragging this country down by the balls whilst doing it. So lets tax the hell out of those that do work and provide even more handouts to the lazy listless liberals that whine about how UNFAIR everything is.

Heathcliff 22-06-04 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmd62
Just like you don't start with "hard work" and a "Job" of your own. You rely on the government to support you. Its perfectly legitimate. Besides millions of low-life perfectly able bodied lazy liberal scumbags are fraudulently using welfare and foodstamps and dragging this country down by the balls whilst doing it. So lets tax the hell out of those that do work and provide even more handouts to the lazy listless liberals that whine about how UNFAIR everything is.

You're in a lotta pain aren't you poopie-baby? Man your bitterness and envy are palpable. And toward the weakest and most helpless among us. Tsk, Tsk. Shame on you.

And with that sunny disposition of yours we can only hope your career path wasn't as rocky as we can imagine it to have been.

I feel your pain poopie-baby. Why don't you learn to deal with it yourself so you can drop this disgusting excess baggage you are dragging through life and no doubt making everyone's life around you miserable?

And just for your further education the US has, and has had for a long time, the lowest tax burden of any western industrialized nation in the world. So quit your whining looser and straighten your fucking life out.

:W:

jcmd62 22-06-04 05:05 PM

poopie-baby??????

I knew you were the weakest and helpless, but didn't realize just what an infant you really are.

What are you gonna threaten to kick my ass after school next you pathetic waste of flesh?