P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Words Of Wisdom (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=24639)

Nicobie 25-09-08 08:18 PM

U KNOW DIEGO (with a -)....

Politics, like religion seem to bring out the worst in us.

Bleeding heart liberals on the Gov take seem to think CNN does a fair job of reporting the 'news'.

Hard ass private workers that are not on the Gov dole think Fox has the true story.

They are both full of shit, but at least Fox is honest about it. I find CNN slimey with their reporting.

vernarial 25-09-08 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmd62 (Post 263246)
Go "PUFF" on another joint, drug addict.

A 40 year old drug addicted alcoholic still living with mommy calling people spoiled.

ROTFFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the very definition of lazy worthless spoiled rotten tit sucking brats who couldn't make it on their own that desperately need someone else to blame for it.

You have just proven his point. Moron.

Ðiego 26-09-08 02:27 AM

Quote:

Fox is honest
:BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL: :BL:

Ð :S:

JackSpratts 26-09-08 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nicobie
They are both full of shit, but at least Fox is honest about it.

so fox is honest that they're full of shit? i'm afraid fox would disagree, to the point of suing possibly. but please nic, post your evidence. you'll be a hero. tied up in court maybe, but a hero. honest. :D

- js.

jcmd62 27-09-08 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vernarial (Post 263254)
You have just proven his point. Moron.

...and his point was??????????

I am only asking because I am quite sure you are as clueless as I was.

vernarial 27-09-08 11:43 PM

Quote:

like most conservatives they are all puff and no substance...
The same point you were trying to disprove.

Nicobie 02-10-08 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackSpratts (Post 263260)
so fox is honest that they're full of shit? i'm afraid fox would disagree, to the point of suing possibly. but please nic, post your evidence. you'll be a hero. tied up in court maybe, but a hero. honest. :D

- js.

Hey jocko...

pay attention~~~~~~~~~

this chit will affect U and yours.

floydian slip 03-10-08 02:46 AM

Still debating about D's and R's?

lol

Lets take another look at where the power lies.

First it was the Federal Reserve then the people who created that created the Council on Foreign Relations.

and the Bilderbergers and the Trilateral Commission ect ect

What does this have to do with Dems and Reps you ask?

The CFR has stacked the deck for the 2008 election with
several members in the race from both sides of the isle:

Democrat CFR Candidates:

Barack Obama

Hillary Clinton

John Edwards

Chris Dodd

Bill Richardson

Republican CFR Candidates:

Mitt Romney

Rudy Giuliani

John McCain