P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Thanks Again George (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=23814)

pisser 02-04-07 10:00 AM

Thanks Again George

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/...ain/index.html

Mazer 02-04-07 01:46 PM

You keep griping about Iraqis killing each other as if you actually care about what happens to them. I find that hard to believe after some of the things you've posted. Exactly how much sleep have you lost over all the brown people dying on the other side of the world? Is it more than five minutes, would you say? Probably not even that much.

pisser 02-04-07 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 255504)
You keep griping about Iraqis killing each other as if you actually care about what happens to them. I find that hard to believe after some of the things you've posted. Exactly how much sleep have you lost over all the brown people dying on the other side of the world? Is it more than five minutes, would you say? Probably not even that much.

I'm griping about GEORGE and co's. misbegotten war that needs to end now. Just to set you straight. This whole mess is his fault. period.

Mazer 02-04-07 05:28 PM

You want the war to end because you hate Bush, not because Iraqis are dying. You hate Bush because gas prices are high, not because Iraqis are dying. But here you are complaining about Iraqis dying. You only hurt your case if you complain about Iraqis dying when you don't really give a damn about them.

albed 02-04-07 05:37 PM

Damn, is Mazer finally figuring out that pisspants is a first class asshole?

pisser 03-04-07 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 255509)
Damn, is Mazer finally figuring out that pisspants is a first class asshole?

Damn, is Albed finally figuring out the meaning of my avatar?

PISSER!

Only took you half a century, dickweed....

pisser 03-04-07 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 255508)
You want the war to end because you hate Bush, not because Iraqis are dying. You hate Bush because gas prices are high, not because Iraqis are dying. But here you are complaining about Iraqis dying. You only hurt your case if you complain about Iraqis dying when you don't really give a damn about them.

It isn't about hating or liking, I just think he and co. are incompetent, stubborn, naive, tunnelvisioned lunatics with no long term vision at all. I guess if that means hate to you....well then....whatever.....

Is this a court? My case? It is my OPINION! And only that...try not to read into it so much, relax, you might live longer!:EB: :CG:

pisser 03-04-07 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 255509)
first class asshole?

By the way, It is FIVE STAR ASSHOLE,

not first class, and, that is MR.ASSHOLE to you, debla.:KA:

Mazer 03-04-07 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisser (Post 255523)
try not to read into it so much, relax, you might live longer!:EB: :CG:

I'm a calm guy, it takes more than you can type to get me worked up. ;)

albed 03-04-07 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisser (Post 255522)
Damn, is Albed finally figuring out the meaning of my avatar?

PISSER!

Only took you half a century, dickweed....

Your avatar is "the Terminator" - relentless assassin, dipshit. Not "the Whiner" - relentless crybaby. You don't even know what an avatar is, do you, you stupid retard?

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisser (Post 255524)
By the way, It is FIVE STAR ASSHOLE,

not first class, and, that is MR.ASSHOLE to you, debla.:KA:

I'll be the asshole judge, you're not anywhere near officer caliber. First class was generous.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisser (Post 255523)
It isn't about hating or liking, I just think he and co. are incompetent, stubborn, naive, tunnelvisioned lunatics with no long term vision at all. I guess if that means hate to you....well then....whatever.....

Iraq is all about long-term vision you moronic imbecile, why do you think it's being pursued when it's so unpopular?

malvachat 04-04-07 04:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 255530)
I'll be the asshole judge,

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

"Michael Jackson"

:AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP:

pisser 04-04-07 03:29 PM

Quote:

I'll be the asshole judge

Oh yeah, we all know how well you like the 'hole' now, and such a wonderful view you have, since your head is up one 99% of the time!
:CG:

pisser 04-04-07 03:31 PM

Quote:

Iraq is all about long-term vision you moronic imbecile, why do you think it's being pursued when it's so unpopular?

This isn't the fucking stock market, you ignorant bonehead! GFY!:scared:

pisser 04-04-07 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 255529)
I'm a calm guy, it takes more than you can type to get me worked up. ;)

Whoop T fuckin dew!:SHO:

albed 05-04-07 05:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malvachat (Post 255535)
"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

"Michael Jackson"

:AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP:

Are you applauding him for being a serial child molester or for getting away with it? I'd expect you to be jealous.

malvachat 06-04-07 06:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 255554)
Are you applauding him for being a serial child molester or for getting away with it? I'd expect you to be jealous.

No,no,no.
I'm applauding you for admitting your an asshole judge.
So I'm suggesting to you to start with the man in the mirror.Don't be so harsh on yourself.
You can be so silly at times.

On a separate note.What makes you say Michael Jackson is
a serial child molester?You should go straight to the Police if you have such evidence.
I don't recall Michael Jackson being found guilty of anything.
:beer: :KSY:

albed 06-04-07 06:47 AM

Okay, so you're applauding him for getting away with it.