P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What Conservatives Say When They Think We Aren't Listening (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=24133)

multi 17-07-07 03:32 PM

What Conservatives Say When They Think We Aren't Listening

The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth and Guantanamo Bay is practically a holiday camp. The annual cruise organized by the 'National Review,' mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans.

I am standing waist-deep in the Pacific Ocean, both chilling and burning, indulging in the polite chit-chat beloved by vacationing Americans. A sweet elderly lady from Los Angeles is sitting on the rocks nearby, telling me dreamily about her son. "Is he your only child?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Do you have a child back in England?" she asks. No, I say. Her face darkens. "You'd better start," she says. "The Muslims are breeding. Soon, they'll have the whole of Europe."

I am getting used to these moments - when gentle holiday geniality bleeds into… what?
..More

Nicobie 17-07-07 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multi (Post 257215)
The Iraq war has been an amazing success, global warming is just a myth and Guantanamo Bay is practically a holiday camp. The annual cruise organized by the 'National Review,' mouthpiece of right-wing America, is a parallel universe populated by straight-talking, gun-toting, God-fearing Republicans.

I am standing waist-deep in the Pacific Ocean, both chilling and burning, indulging in the polite chit-chat beloved by vacationing Americans. A sweet elderly lady from Los Angeles is sitting on the rocks nearby, telling me dreamily about her son. "Is he your only child?" I ask. "Yes," she says. "Do you have a child back in England?" she asks. No, I say. Her face darkens. "You'd better start," she says. "The Muslims are breeding. Soon, they'll have the whole of Europe."

I am getting used to these moments - when gentle holiday geniality bleeds into… what?
..More

I am surprised that you didn't beat the old bitty to death. gOD forbid that she spoke her mind...

What did you tell her? Did you straighten the old women out? Tell her that every thing she thinks is shit?

multi 17-07-07 06:40 PM

read the fucking story and stfu :RE:

theknife 17-07-07 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by multi (Post 257220)
read the fucking story and stfu :RE:

i saw that article elsewhere, multi - it's so hilarious, almost seems fictional :hystery:

multi 18-07-07 04:28 AM

it's a shame it isn't.. ;)

vernarial 18-07-07 07:32 AM

That's pretty funny,..in a scary sort of way. I never doubt that there are people like this. Every country has them. I would like to think people in my country are better and more civilised than that, but I'd only be fooling myself. Lets hope people like this will remain 'self absorbed' and continue breeding slowly. :)

Mazer 18-07-07 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vernarial (Post 257225)
Lets hope people like this will remain 'self absorbed' and continue breeding slowly. :)

Living in Utah you ought to know better. :BL:

It sounds like the most boring cruise I could think of, being surrounded by a bunch of knobs who have nothing better to do than indulge in each other's fantasies. Not that I disagree with everything they said, but it's obvious to me that these people just don't pay attention to what liberals are really saying; no wonder the Dems won Congress last year.

And then for a left-wing journalist to volunteer to go on that cruise! That's the part that made me laugh the most.

vernarial 20-07-07 07:12 AM

Quote:

Living in Utah you ought to know better.
hahaha Good point. :D