P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   The Music (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Problem finding a Marvin Gaye track. (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=12001)

goldie 29-06-02 06:12 PM

Problem finding a Marvin Gaye track.

I'm sure all our ears have been pounded with the Marvin Gaye/Erik Sermon single Just Like Music.

Well - I don't want THAT version I want just Marvin Gaye's vocals (funky-funky song).

Does this track exist? All searches so far have been disappointing.

TIA :W:

ONEMANBANNED 29-06-02 07:58 PM

I did a search on winmx and Imesh no luck :beer: good luck Goldnerod

goldie 29-06-02 08:28 PM

thanks OMB

It's frustrating 'cause I heard the pure version (without Mr. Sermon) of the song on the radio about a week ago.

Oh well............I'll keep a'lookin'.

:beer:

greedy_lars 29-06-02 10:03 PM

Erick Sermon (Ft Marvin Gaye) : Music

TRACK LISTING

1. Main Version

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Radio Edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Instrumental

4. CD Rom Video

source cd now

could this be it? if so, good luck finding it with a title like music. ive had similar names songs that took forever to find, but finally did.

du nevermind, reread the first post, doh

goldie 30-06-02 05:43 AM

OH Cool!!

I took it for granted this would be listed under Marvin Gaye, I never thought it'd be listed in the Sermon CD :shk:

Great idea - thanks!

:BP:

twinspan 30-06-02 08:52 AM

FOUND!

I'm interested in that track too.

found out via google that original title is "Turn on Some Music" from the album Midnight Love, 1982. Also version on the Midnight Love & Sexual Healing Sessions, 1998.

search for the full title on FastTrack got results straight away. :D i just dl'ed both versions.

The album version is almost unrecognisable from the Sermon single, slow disco ballad. (4,864KB)

The sessions versions is acappella, beautiful. I think this is closer to what was sampled. (5,200KB)

goldie 30-06-02 11:19 AM

Re: FOUND!

Quote:

Originally posted by twinspan
I'm interested in that track too.

found out via google that original title is "Turn on Some Music" from the album Midnight Love, 1982. Also version on the Midnight Love & Sexual Healing Sessions, 1998.

search for the full title on FastTrack got results straight away. :D i just dl'ed both versions.

The album version is almost unrecognisable from the Sermon single, slow disco ballad. (4,864KB)

The sessions versions is acappella, beautiful. I think this is closer to what was sampled. (5,200KB)

:tu: :tu: :V: :love: WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Thankies, you've made my day!!

:BP:

twinspan 02-07-02 03:14 AM

NP! :D