P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   The Music (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Take the indie test! (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=13219)

JackUzi 14-09-02 07:07 PM

Take the indie test!

How indie are you?

http://home.iprimus.com.au/sparvin/indie.htm

Bronxie 14-09-02 07:10 PM

Who are you trying to fool? Just because you own a couple of Weezer albums doesn't mean that you're uberindie. Indie people don't hear about cutting edge new bands from MTV. At least the ignorant don't know what they're missing...

naz 14-09-02 07:26 PM

Result!

You're pretty knowledgeable about music in general. You like indie music, sure, but that's only part of it.
You'll listen to any old shit as long as it sounds good to you. You're not snobby about music at all, you
just like what you like. How boring. Curiously, this makes you popular with the opposite sex.

JackSpratts 14-09-02 07:53 PM

"You're a mix taper!

You're really enthusiastic about the music that you like. You attempt to discover your new favourite band every week. You continually try to get your friends into the music you like, which annoys the fuck out of them, but you don't know it. At least you're not arrogant about it."

- js.

phew. as long as i'm not arrogant.:)

Wenchie 15-09-02 08:25 AM

You are open-minded!
You're pretty knowledgeable about music in general. You like indie music, sure, but that's only part of it. You'll listen to any old shit as long as it sounds good to you. You're not snobby about music at all, you just like what you like. How boring. Curiously, this makes you popular with the opposite sex.

;)

naz 15-09-02 08:31 AM

are you the one on the left or the right?

Shani 15-09-02 08:53 AM

You are an indie snob!

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity. You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.

lol..

Claire 15-09-02 09:59 AM

Sounds about right...

You are a mix taper!

You're really enthusiastic about the music that you like. You attempt to discover your new favourite band every week. You continually try to get your friends into the music you like, which annoys the fuck out of them, but you don't know it. At least you're not arrogant about it.

JackSpratts 15-09-02 03:37 PM

claire! you & i - twins, separated at birth! :TS:

- js.

dead_frog 17-09-02 02:48 PM

I'm open minded too :D

but naturally I went back and changed a few answers to see what would happen, I got a result very unlike me, it hasn't been posted yet so here it is:

Quote:

i am an old indie fart!

For you, indie music died after "Loveless" came out. None of the bands around today are worthy of your time. Not that you've heard any of them. It's all been done before. Fuck off back to your REM albums, you annoying little twat.
:fm:

Dawn 17-09-02 03:18 PM

You are an indie snob!

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity. You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.

:BOK:

zombywoof 20-09-02 10:48 AM

You are so indie it hurts. You hang out with the coolest people in your city. It doesn't even bother you that none of them know your name. You know lots of bands personally, you know a couple of guys from We Hate The Mainstream Records, and you blag your way into getting almost everything for free. That fanzine you write gives you extra kudos. You probably don't even care that non-scenesters think you're a pretentious fuck.

:

Stoepsel 20-09-02 12:30 PM

That sums it up pretty well methinks:

i am an indie snob!

You're just too cool for school, aren't you? You're pretty narrow minded and opinionated with regards to music (and probably most other things as well). But you're allowed to be, because you really are better than everyone else. You take pride in obscurity.
You probably prefer vinyl too, you elitist bitch.

Stoepsel

Claire 24-09-02 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JackSpratts
claire! you & i - twins, separated at birth! :TS:

- js.

Always wondered what happened to you! :p

Edit: to crrect my spelling mistakes ffs