P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Thanks America (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=20577)

pisser 03-11-04 10:40 AM

Thanks America

for another 4 years of throwing away your money and killing your citizens for a piece of shit country call Iraq. ;(

Dovobis 03-11-04 10:58 AM

:nopi:

Sinner 03-11-04 11:36 AM

albed 03-11-04 11:37 AM

:cry3: :BAW: :BRC: :TANT:

:BS:

Fantom 03-11-04 11:47 AM

humble in victory, gracious in defeat :ND:

Sinner 03-11-04 12:09 PM

I would like to Thank South Dakota for giving Senator Tom Daschle the boot....

Should help our Cattle industry with him gone.....

albed 03-11-04 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fantom
humble in victory, gracious in defeat :ND:

whining in california

Fantom 03-11-04 12:46 PM

i don't get it - who's whining in california? the democrats? I am a little out of it this evening...

albed 03-11-04 01:04 PM

Pisser. CA is state abbreviation for California.

emmy 03-11-04 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sinner
I would like to Thank South Dakota for giving Senator Tom Daschle the boot....

I'm happy to see that the Democrats lost such a key player as their Senate Leader. This has to be a big wakeup call to the democrats.

So, who might the Democrats elect as their new leader? Anyone got a hunch?

albed 03-11-04 01:21 PM

I like Leiberman but he's too honest and reasonable for most democrats.

Sinner 03-11-04 01:56 PM

Well Britains Sportman Ladbroke has Hillary Clinton as the favorite......

-----Bush was Ladbrokes' favorite for the whole of the election campaign. It's estimated that some 8 million pounds was spent wagering the U.S. election. Ladbrokes has Hillary Clinton at 5-1 followed by former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani at 7-1 and Kerry running mate John Edwards at 8-1.-----

theknife 03-11-04 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emmy
I'm happy to see that the Democrats lost such a key player as their Senate Leader. This has to be a big wakeup call to the democrats.

So, who might the Democrats elect as their new leader? Anyone got a hunch?

hopefully this will be should be the end of Terry McCauliffe as head of the DNC, as well the most of the Old Guard Dems....guys like Ted Kennedy, Bob Graham, Dick Gephardt, and of course John Kerry. they showed zero leadership when it came down to key character tests like the vote to go to war in Iraq, and so have no demonstrable principles upon which to lead a party.

i'd like to see Joe Biden of Delaware make a bid for the leadership.

pisser 03-11-04 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed
whining in california

So, you approve of our troops getting killed for NOTHING, and money better spent on AMERICA going to a piece of shit FOREIGN country like Iraq??

Typical.....

daddydirt 03-11-04 04:53 PM

albed 03-11-04 05:19 PM

I'd approve of you not whining for a change and of people with the brains and guts to lead the country in a difficult period continuing their work.

Mazer 03-11-04 08:05 PM

Let them mope for a little while, and after that it's time to get back to work.

jcmd62 04-11-04 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pisser
So, you approve of our troops getting killed for NOTHING, and money better spent on AMERICA going to a piece of shit FOREIGN country like Iraq??

Typical.....

No the fuckin COUNTRY approves that the WAR is correct. Only the blind see NOTHING....oh and stupid brainless liberals.....so which are you pisshead?

Gutrguy 04-11-04 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmd62
No the fuckin COUNTRY approves that the WAR is correct. Only the blind see NOTHING....oh and stupid brainless liberals.....so which are you pisshead?

I have to disagree, this country did NOT approve of the war, (perhaps you missed all the demonstrations and anti-war rallies) the Bush administration approved of the war...so now we are at war....in a country that had nothing to do with OBL or what happened to us on 9/11. Yes, the world is probably better off without Saddam in power, but that was NOT our decision to make, if the decision was to be made, it should have been handed down by the UN and carried out by a coalition (sp?) of UN troops. Because of this war, gas prices are higher, 1100+ americans have died...many, many others have been injured, stocks are in the shitter because everone is worried about what is happening / will happen in Iraq, not to mention the beheadings of innocent people and other attacks and threats (Spain was attacked, and other countries threatened) because of involvment in this war.

RoBoBoy 04-11-04 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcmd62

I don't believe that's true. Overwhelmingly the country disagrees with our involvement in Iraq. The reason we're there is because of an administrations zeal to rule and we, as a majority, were to afraid to challenge that.

We, the people were like deer in the headlights of a car. We froze on 11-2, rather than get the heck out of harms way.