P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Why Dems Oppose Wiretaps (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=24456)

jcmd62 25-03-08 12:24 PM

Its becoming quite obvious that politicians are giant LOSERS that are unable to get laid so they marry a political "trophy" wife that is strictly for "show" and not "go", then put on this huge "family man values", and "morally perfect" facade to advance their political aspirations and get VOTES.

Then once elected to a position of power, even at the cost of political and personal humiliation, they are so desperate to get laid they pay ridiculous amounts of money to have sex with whores or entice co-workers to have sex with them out of "pity" using sob stories about their sexless marraiges or with promises of career advancement.

albed 08-08-08 03:22 PM

Facing it like a (liberal) man:

1 Attachment(s)
Lie and lie and lie.

Call the people telling the truth liars.

Run into the bathroom and hold the door shut.

LMAO

But OMFG - WITH ALL THOSE COLLEGE HOTTIES DROOLING OVER HIM, JOHN EDWARDS COMMITS ADULTERY WITH THIS:

vernarial 09-08-08 02:03 AM

And you think I make nonsensical comments. They are all regular people. Clinton was no better at monogamy. So what's your point? They are all liars. Many of them cheat. Just like regular people. Just like Jim Bakker. It is rare that you get an upstanding politician. Left wing, right wing, names, categories. It is all about avoiding the real issues and problems. Bollocks!

theknife 09-08-08 05:47 AM

Edwards behaviour is particularly aggregious - cheating on a spouse who is ailing with serious medical problems. that would put him in the same category as.....John McCain, no?

Šiego 09-08-08 06:44 AM

Quote:

Eliot Spitzer was revealed by wiretaps
Completely false. He was reported by his bank when they flagged his account transactions.

Quote:

Spitzer Fall Began With Bank Reports

Last July, the North Fork Bank raised a red flag about suspicious financial transactions involving Gov. Eliot Spitzer. But for several months, the electronic report languished unnoticed in a vast Treasury Department database in Detroit.

In early fall, however, a separate report was filed by the HSBC bank about suspicious transactions connected to two shell companies, which drew the attention of investigators. That touched off an inquiry that led investigators to discover the July report on Mr. Spitzer, which showed he had made several wire transfers to those companies, according to three people briefed on the inquiry.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/13/ny...rssnyt&emc=rss
But speaking of wiretaps; I'd like to see the wiretaps on Bush, Cheney & Co. including DoJ and WH staffers.

Š :S:

albed 09-08-08 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknife (Post 262676)
Edwards behaviour is particularly aggregious - cheating on a spouse who is ailing with serious medical problems. that would put him in the same category as.....John McCain, no?

Now who told you that story knife? Or are you just making it up? You could try reading my link if facts aren't too repulsive to you.
Quote:

Edwards told ABC that his wife's widely reported cancer was in remission when the affair began.

I can hardly wait to find out how much of the sleazebags' campaign funds went for this little indulgence. I thought the expensive haircuts and spa stays were disgusting enough for a multimillionaire to charge to his political supporters.

theknife 09-08-08 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 262679)
Now who told you that story knife? Or are you just making it up? You could try reading my link if facts aren't too repulsive to you.

what, you mean these facts?
Quote:

John McCain returned to the United States from Vietnam in March 1973. His wife, Carol, had been in a near-fatal car accident while he was gone. She was overweight, on crutches, and 4 inches shorter than when McCain had left. McCain ended up divorcing Carol for Cindy Hensley, his current wife. Carol has remained mostly silent on her marriage to John, except for one notable comment to a McCain biographer: “John was turning 40 and wanting to be 25 again.”

There were legal complications, too. The Los Angeles Times reported in June that McCain obtained a marriage license while still legally married to his first wife. McCain suggested in his autobiography that he divorced Carol months before marrying Cindy. In fact, that period was about five weeks. He also said that for the first nine months of his relationship with Cindy, he still “cohabited” with Carol.
if Edward's infidelities are a story, than, as the Republican nominee, McCain's infidelities are a story too. Edward's troubles are good for Obama, coz it only reminds people all of how sleazy McCain has been.

albed 09-08-08 01:02 PM

Wow! It's like committing adultery is just like getting a divorce to you.

And a presidential canditate is the same as an ex-pow.

No wonder you can't tell your head from your ass. :uu:

theknife 09-08-08 02:10 PM

you just can't get a break, huh? it's a little tough to crow over Edwards when McCain has an equally defective character.

all that being said, it's not the infidelity alone that's remarkable - it's betraying your partner in life at the time they need you the most.

Šiego 09-08-08 02:37 PM

Aye, Mr 'Family Values' dumped his wife and kids for a rich woman with power and influence. Great guy. No small wonder that Mr 'I have 7 houses and 100's of millions in the bank' sucks off the Social Security tit while calling the program 'despicable' and accusing Obama of being 'Elitist'.

The guy was born with a silver spoon up his ass..

Š :S:

multi 09-08-08 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theknife (Post 262685)
...when McCain has an equally defective character.

He would have be the most defective politician I have seen since George Bush
Mccain-dazed-and-confused(video)

At least Edwards appears to know his arse from his elbow

theknife 10-08-08 11:50 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 262683)
No wonder you can't tell your head from your ass. :uu:

actually, i can't tell McCain's head from your ass.

albed 10-08-08 04:15 PM

Snappy comeback Potsie. :tu:
:RE:

Nicobie 16-08-08 06:23 PM

I guess I'm slow...

jj:pirc: