P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Vote! (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=20530)

theknife 26-10-04 07:02 PM

Vote!

who's it gonna be?

vote right here, right now - no party thugs to intimidate you, no hanging chads or hacked voting machines, i don't care if you're a convicted felon, hell, i don't even care if you're a citizen - who do you want to be the next President of the United States?

there will be no electioneering within 3 threads of this thread.

legion 26-10-04 07:17 PM

kerry

RoBoBoy 26-10-04 07:33 PM

It's interesting to observe the number of views this thread's had compared to the number of votes. It's somewhat typical of the actual elections in that so many people only watch and don't take part.

It will be more interesting, post election to see how many people are complaining about their candidate not winning.

tafkaMr.E 27-10-04 03:50 PM

There may be some who like myself want to leave it up to the US peeps here to do the voting.

Mazer 27-10-04 05:28 PM

Heh, look at the colors of the percentage bars. Coincidence?

JackSpratts 27-10-04 05:52 PM

this forum is open and gets hits from non-members/search engines that can't vote or post.

- js.

floydian slip 28-10-04 01:36 AM

Nader

theknife 28-10-04 04:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by floydian slip
Nader

please tell me you're not gonna blow your vote on nader

floydian slip 28-10-04 02:28 PM

I cant vote for a douchebag tk. Besides, something is wrong with Kansas. It will go twards Bush because its stuck in republican twilight zone, with the exception of one county, my county. I vote for the local regional issues.
What's the Matter with Kansas?

theknife 28-10-04 02:50 PM

Quote:

I cant vote for a douchebag tk. Besides, something is wrong with Kansas. It will go twards Bush because its stuck in republican twilight zone, with the exception of one county, my county. I vote for the local regional issues.
What's the Matter with Kansas?

it's the lesser of two douchebags, floyd - it's a question of the degree of douchebagness. and you, of all people in this forum, should appreciate my main reason for voting for Kerry: the defeat of Bush will be the defeat of neocons and the whole PNAC school of thought. the GOP might then be able regroup, claim their party back, and go back to the things they used to stand for like fiscal responsibility, free markets, less intrusive government, state's rights etc.etc.

but since you're not in a swing state, i'm not gonna harp :N:

floydian slip 02-11-04 04:38 PM

I voted for the douchebag. :)

theknife 02-11-04 04:48 PM

Quote:

I voted for the douchebag. :)

because a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do :tu: