P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   The Music (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Michael Jackson (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=12874)

naz 24-08-02 04:22 PM

Michael Jackson

How did this guy ...

... become

History

SWATProteus 24-08-02 04:44 PM

LMAO @ history...

But How isnt the question that vexes me... I want to know why? or even more so How much?

=P~

Bronxie 25-08-02 06:20 AM

I'm sorry but I don't think he was EVER cute. He just made a bad situatuon worse :o

Dawn 25-08-02 06:42 AM

You have to wonder if he ever actually LOOKS in a mirror. I'm betting not.

I'll_Do_It_For_A_Dollar 26-08-02 05:45 AM

he had style in 84-85.

man made some rockin' music... i dont care if he is a black white boy who is secretly a woman eh. hehe

he does look pretty bad :er: i'm sure he dun smile when he looks in the mirror... ppl really fucked his face up good eh. :er:

greedy_lars 29-10-02 12:45 AM

"...while in concert, Michael accidentally hit the tip of his nose, sending the hunk of Flash-plastic flying into the audience. He then scurried offstage like a cockroach to have his make-up person tack on another one."

I remember when Thriller won, and Pink Floyd - The Wall did not.

Dood just sucks.

Thanks for the great thread Naz

:AP:

daddydirt 30-10-02 10:34 AM

God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes

....'Cause then you really might know what it's like to sing the blues
Quote:

Originally posted by naz
How did this guy ...

... become

History

funny site.......but seriously, despite his supreme talent, and while being adored by millions of fans, young Michael did look in the mirror and tragically, didn't like what he saw. i'm no shrink but i believe his low self esteem can be blamed on the physical and emotional abuse inflicted by his overbearing tyrant of a father.

:D*****true Napsterites confessions*****:D

on a personal note.....my dad was an angry man who felt cheated by the way that life played out for him. although he truly wanted a better life for his only son, he unfortunately subscribed to the "Joseph Jackson" method of strict discipline, corporal punishment, zero tolerance and never being satisfied.

happily, we reconciled when, later in life, he became the exact opposite of who he had once been. 2 divorces and countless fuck-ups later i'm still dealing with the fallout, getting healthier while growing older.......so to all you younger Napsterites, ALWAYS build your children up don't put them down.....inspire their creativity and confidence and allow their spirits to soar...[/sermon]

as for Michael Jackson, i prefer to concentrate on his m-u-s-i-c, and while recognizing that he may not be your particular cup of tea, i believe the following four songs from different stages of his career can stand with anything.

I Want You Back....Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough....Billie Jean....Man In The Mirror:W:

naz 31-10-02 01:04 AM

Re: God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in his shoes

Quote:

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
And no message could have been any clearer
If you wanna make the world a better place
(If you wanna make the world a better place)
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change
(Take a look at yourself, and then make a change)
(Na na na, na na na, na na, na nah)

greedy_lars 14-11-02 09:51 AM

11/14
in court for canceling concerts

albed 14-11-02 07:54 PM

"I WANNA ROOOOCK WITH YOU"

my favorite:SY:

remember him the way he was

greedy_lars 16-11-02 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by albed

remember him the way he was

Black?

pod 16-11-02 02:23 AM

I wanna know where his facial hair was transplanted from? ... uh, no I don't :er:

theknife 16-11-02 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by greedy_lars

11/14
in court for canceling concerts

Quote:

I like the wig though. I wasn't aware that the historic (3000 - 1200 BC) tradition of wearing dead marmots on your head had been revived.
:rofl:

zombywoof 16-11-02 10:44 AM

naz 19-11-02 05:37 PM

Haole 19-11-02 07:39 PM

Mofucker is cracking up!
Maybe he's beginning to realize that it's over.

I think Tony Iommi from Sabbath used to wear that thing that MJ has on his nose on his severed fingertips. Sumbitch has no nose left.

greedy_lars 05-12-02 11:54 PM

Anyone else notice ol Michael sure is in the news a lot lately. Thinkin his agent is working overtime.

RDixon 06-12-02 12:46 AM

Is his agent a spider?

brute_force 07-02-03 11:34 AM

What a hideous monster he's become. You would figure that such a guy would be the poster boy of rotten.com.

Undermind 09-07-03 04:32 AM

I saw the video for "Thriller" the other day and I just thought to myself, DAMN! this guy could have been so much more, instead he's just plain WACKO, I don't care if I do misunderstand him, anyone that bleaches themselves has got some serious issues that I don't want to understand anyway