P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   The Music (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Welcome to the "Music Forum" (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=3876)

gazdet 13-07-01 09:02 PM

Welcome to the "Music Forum"

Introducing the "Music Forum".

This area is intended for musicians and interested parties to discuss their music style and techniques on all facets of music and display and archive links to their work.

The future of P2P filesharing formats in relation to all facets of the music medium are encouraged.

Ramona_A_Stone will be moderating this area and may be contacted via PM for any further details as this Forum develops.

Ramona_A_Stone 13-07-01 09:24 PM

I'm really looking forward to being a part of whatever this new area of the forum becomes and I want to thank virtually everyone in the Napsterites community for making it a possibility, especially the crazy generousity of Mr. Gaz and the preternatural foresight and inspiration that is Ms. Tankgirl.

As a musician, my take is that this should be a place for "shop talk" - a place where musicians can learn from one another, talk about equipment and technical concerns - to collaborate to whatever extent is offered us here - and most importantly to harness and inform the growing consciousness of the electronic globalization of 'local' music made by real people. But I don't want, nor do your kind moderators want, the 'non-musicians' in the community to be bored or alienated here. As far as I am concerned, the 'appropriate subject matter' here is as wide open as the simple words 'The Music.'

If you are a musician, feel free to present your music, introduce yourself, strategize, theorize, haggle, schmooze, exhibit pent-up angst that no one understands or just be extemporaneous and hang out and smoke cigarettes. If you're not a musician you can make fun of us, be our groupies, talk about music that's better than us, post pictures of teen idols, or try to be one.

(But don't try to buy drugs from us, Gaz says that's a No-No.)

At the outset, it was felt that the 'wall between the fora' should be low yet specific and natural enough aspects of the community concern that all should find a place here. ...And here's to making the forum a more interesting place to be... :beer:

:)

Ramona

Wenchie 13-07-01 10:01 PM

:AP: :AP: A wonderful and exciting addition guys!!

14-07-01 12:31 AM

Congradulations and good luck. I'm not a musician myself but I'm certainly interested in participating here. I look forward to reading and heaing lots of creative things here. Let's see if we can't make music a two way street.:tu:

14-07-01 02:11 AM

I played the cello in school. Nailed down Twinkle Twinkle Little Star perfectly.:AP: Good luck!

nanook 14-07-01 05:27 AM

What a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Ramona is the perfect person for the job.

how very insightful and hopefully inspiring to all of our fellow "future" shining stars (and US, their groupies):BL:

:AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP: :AP:

Dawn 14-07-01 04:03 PM

Hey!

Congrats Stone!! I think you will be very good at this. :a:

:beer:

:tu: