P2P-Zone

P2P-Zone (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/index.php)
-   Political Asylum (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Bridge collapse and Infrastructure concerns... (http://www.p2p-zone.com/underground/showthread.php?t=24155)

miss_silver 06-08-07 11:59 PM

Mazer, what is your excuse again?

You keep supporting some murderess actions but yet, you are not on the front line, WTF gives :PO:

IMO, think you would cry like a babe if they recruted you by force LOL :BL:

And somehow, I do hope to god that you DO get call for service for IMO, you are truly disconnected toward human feelings... Might get some Humility into your being for a change.

saw a smily that I will post soon

THOW SHALL MAKE JESUS VOMIT.... like those earlier reply from you made me truly sick.

albed 07-08-07 07:44 AM

Come on Mazer, answer her already.

Nicobie 07-08-07 06:01 PM

Calm down.

I figure that U might have the right to bitch when YOU enlist in the American Marines.

Hahahahahahahahaaa

~*~sillie gurrl*~*

Mazer 07-08-07 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 257427)
Come on Mazer, answer her already.

Oh hell, I leave my keyboard for one day and I get crucified for it.

Questioning the tentative link between the bridge collapse and the war in Iraq doesn't make me a Bush apologist and I have nothing to answer for. miss_silver, stop obsessing over the things I post here.

malvachat 08-08-07 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 257438)
miss_silver, stop obsessing over the things I post here.

Try saying please.It sometimes helps.:KA:

zombywoof 09-08-07 07:34 PM

Global warming knocked the bridge down.

miss_silver 11-08-07 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 257438)
Oh hell, I leave my keyboard for one day and I get crucified for it.

Questioning the tentative link between the bridge collapse and the war in Iraq doesn't make me a Bush apologist and I have nothing to answer for. miss_silver, stop obsessing over the things I post here.

Oh... but you are a bush apologist even if you do not know better...

nuff said

you know my views, doesn't mesn you have to cut all ties...In the PA, anything goes...

PS IMO, the PA was a bad idea to begin with. This board was meant for file sharing, not a bitchfest in the PA.

Memories, in the corner of my mind...

Peace

miss_silver 11-08-07 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by malvachat (Post 257442)
Try saying please.It sometimes helps.:KA:

Indeed ;)

Mazer 11-08-07 10:55 AM

Please, miss_silver, chillax for once.

albed 17-08-07 09:45 AM

Senate Democrats make up bridge propaganda -

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.co...e_exactly.html

Quote:

A day after the bridge collapsed in Minneapolis, Sen. Patty Murray joined other Senate Democrats to accuse the Bush administration of failing to maintain the country's bridges. And she had a dynamite anecdote:

"I have learned of a bridge where school buses have to stop and let all of the children out and pick them up on the other side because of weight restrictions."

The Hill reports that the anecdote was quickly repeated by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid:

"The children have to walk across the bridge!" he declared in outrage.
When asked specifically where the bridge was the propaganda stopped. There was no such bridge.

Mazer 17-08-07 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by albed (Post 257592)
When asked specifically where the bridge was the propaganda stopped. There was no such bridge.

And even if there was, it would most likely be a short bridge on a one-way road with minimal traffic and the responsibility for replacing it would fall squarely on the local and state governments. Bridges of that sort are not funded federally.

Nicobie 18-08-07 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazer (Post 257489)
Please, miss_silver, chillax for once.

yep

multi 18-08-07 08:20 PM

A bridge collapse gets slightly different treatment in China

BEIJING -- Communist authorities have banned most state media from reporting on the deadly collapse of a bridge in southern China, with local officials punching and chasing reporters from the scene, reporters said Friday.

The harassment and the reporting ban, issued by the Central Propaganda Department, came Thursday while reporters swarmed the tourist town of Fenghuang to report on Monday's accident.

Communist authorities have banned most state media from reporting on the deadly collapse of the bridge, with thugs punching and chasing reporters from the scene, reporters said Friday. Rescuers have found 41 bodies but no signs of life in the days since the bridge's collapse Monday in the southern tourist town of Fenghuang.

Unidentified locals roughed up a group of five newspaper and magazine reporters as they interviewed families of those killed, according to a photographer and a reporter whose colleague was among the journalists involved.

The collapse of the bridge, which was under construction, left at least 47 people dead, making it one of the worst building accidents in China in recent years.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...081700752.html

Nicobie 21-08-07 05:38 PM

Jesesss multi,

Make up your mind.

I thought it was evil business people who were to blame for everything?

:ghug: